Registered Massage Therapist
Float Valley is looking for a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join the team. Float Valley (www.floatvalley.com) is an innovative Human Optimization Center that offers clients different biohacking services to help them enhance their health and lives.
- RMT must commit to a minimum of 3 shifts a week with one weekend day
- In good standing with the CMTO
- Has an interest in floating and understands the benefits of Hydrotherapy
- Must be evidenced-based and patient-centric
- Can build treatment plans for patients
- Able to provide deep tissue massage and therapeutic treatments
- Professional and is comfortable working unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Relaxed, positive, neat and organized
- Must have excellent time management skills
This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to build a new client-base and wants the flexibility of creating their own schedule.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us a resume and cover letter and include a brief description of why you’re interested in this position. Also, please tell us something interesting about yourself or what you do for fun outside of work.
Part-Time Center Attendant (Evenings & Weekends)
Float Valley is looking for a Part-Time Attendant (15-30 hours) to join the team. We are looking for candidates who present themselves professionally, work well individually and as a team, have sales experience and LOVE floating!
A Float Center Attendant is responsible for but not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments
- Greeting and checking clients in and out
- New client orientation
- Doing laundry
- Product and Service Sales
- Answering phone calls
- Email correspondence
- Cleaning rooms between sessions & deep cleaning the center
- General cleaning of the center
- Pool chemistry
- Maintenance of float tanks (plumbing and electrical)
- Using the services at Float Valley (Float, Infrared Sauna, Ozone Sauna, Lucia Light, Breathwork)
- Opening and closing the center
Multitasking with ease is essential to success in this position. You must also enjoy working with people but also be comfortable working alone. We are open from 10 am-11 pm. There’s a lot of salt to deal with so it can get messy sometimes 🙂
- Be able to lift up to 55lbs salt bags
- Available on Tuesday mornings (9:30 am-1:30 pm) to work our weekly deep clean, Weekends, and Weekday Evenings
- Deep clean requires the entire center to be cleaned as a team
- Includes going inside the float tanks and utilizing cleaning chemicals (i.e hydrogen peroxide)
- Must have floated at least once before (you can float for free before your interview if not)
- Familiarity with Floatation Therapy, Saunas (Dry & Steam), Lucia Light, Breathwork and its benefits
- At least 2 years of customer service and retail sales experience
- Professional demeanour and appearance
- General computer, internet and email experience
- Ability to quickly learn our booking and retail software
- Proficient in English
- Handywork experience – good with installing, tools, etc. (optional not required)
- Marketing experience – digital and/or in-person (optional but preferred)
- Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Tips + Commissions
- FREE Floats and Sauna sessions
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us a resume and cover letter (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include a brief description of why you’re interested in this position. Also, please tell us something interesting about yourself or what you do for fun outside of work.
Part-time hours: Anywhere from 15 to 30 hours a week.